3rd Inflammation Network Day
Info about event
G206-142, Aarhus University Hospital
Join us for an exciting new cross-disciplinary initiative in the field of inflammation!
The Faculty of Health Inflammation Network hosts its third
Inflammation Network Day on 8 March 2023 @13:00
Auditorium G206‐142, Aarhus University Hospital
This will be a day of outstanding talks bridging basic and clinical research in inflammation. The program features excellent keynotes on infection immunology, the microbiome, tumor immunology, autoimmunity, and numerous talks from junior researchers.
Professor Anne-Mette Hvas, Dean at the Faculty of Health, Aarhus University (AU) and Professor Trine Mogensen, head of the Steering Committee of the Inflammation Network, will open the event.
- Dr. Lena-Christin Conradi, University of Göttingen, Germany
- Professor Margaret Sällberg Chen, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Professor Ellen Margrethe Hauge, Dept. of Rheumatology, AU & AUH
- Professor Christian Lodberg Hvas, Dept. of Gastroenterology, AU & AUH
- Professor Ole Schmeltz Søgaard, Dept. of Infectious Diseases, AU & AUH
- Professor Christian K. Holm, Department of Biomedicine, AU
Share your research: The Network Day will be full of flash talks. We encourage you to present your research, by submitting an abstract.
See the full programme here