2nd Inflammation Network Day
Oplysninger om arrangementet
AIAS, Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, 8000 Aarhus C
Join us for an exciting cross-disciplinary initiative in the field of inflammation!
The Faculty of Health Inflammation Network hosts its second
Inflammation Network Day, 31 August 2022 @ 9:00
This will be a day of outstanding talks bridging basic and clinical research in inflammation. The program features excellent keynotes on infection immunology, tumor immunology, autoimmunity and COVID pathogenesis, and numerous talks from local experts from Aarhus University and Aarhus University Hospital.
Meet: Professor Hans Erik Bøtker, Vice-Dean for research at Health, AU, and head of the Steering Committee of the Inflammation Network, Professor Trine Mogensen, will open the event.
- Professor, Dr. Isabelle Meyts, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Professor Melanie Brinkmann, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Germany
- Professor Karin Broberg, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Professor Massimiliano Mazzone, VIB Center for Cancer Biology, Belgium
- Ass. Prof. Balthasar Heesters, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Share your research: The Network Day will be full of flash talks. We encourage you to present your research, by submitting an abstract.
Full programme: Here
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org